PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Wednesday, April 22, 2009



Went for IMT earlier in the morning with the boys.
Turn out to be good.
My first time shooting an M-16, I hit none for zeroing.
Muahaha.
But pass overall.
Tmr and Fri range.
Boo!

Weather's so hot.
Sampaikan tido pon bole berpeluh.

Now, havin my night's out at home.
All of them went out to uncle's place, visiting the little cousin.
He's down with, I think appendix.
He's fine lah.

So yea, alone at home.
Mendak shia.
MSN also no one.
I feel like booking in early since got nothing to do.
Sigh..!!

Well, dah mcm loner sak hidup ni.
But I will still look on the bright side of life.
That is, to finish up the ice cream mum bought just now.
Hmm..
Dah lah..


Time check: 7:49 PM