PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Thursday, April 30, 2009



A lot of shit happens to me lately.
I think I'm the wild card of the company.
When shit happens, what they do is to look for me.

Don't they know I have a life too?
Duties Duties Duties.
Semua tak kene tempat.
Friday Duty, Sunday Duty, when everyone else is enjoying their long weekends.

All plans for this weekends gone just like that.
Sorry to Wan & Sha, can't make it for Sentosa trip.
How "F" this can be.

I wanna thank my understanding girlfriend for being there with me.
When I got to know my forecast, two things I thought of.
My family and her.

It is already so hard to meet her, and this happens.
*siGh!*

Girlfriend, this is hard for us.
But it's not forever aite.
=)


Time check: 12:38 PM