PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Sunday, March 29, 2009



Today was spent together with her family and my friends.
Right after my duty, I rushed home, get some rest and went out to ECP.
I tell you, I was already nervous when I reached at McDonalds.
Even more when they are here.
Khehkehe.
But all went well after that.
We went for early dinner and ate till dropped.
Woot.

Then we headed to Far East to meet my friends.
I'm so happy to see them.
Been quite a while.
I just ordered ice water since I'm already full.
So we catch up with time at Mc Cafe.
Standard camwhoring sessions still on even though I 'insaf' already
MUAHAHAHA!

Still waiting for the pictures dammit.
Haha.

Thank you for treating and willing to join me meet my friends.
Love.
=)


Time check: 11:44 PM