
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
People says that every opportunity comes only once. It is up to you to take it or lose it. Well, enuf said. I've been thinking about my NS posting right after this driving course. Am one of the few selected candidates to be posted to Thailand. Course of duration could be 6-8 months.
Those around me have encouraged me to go. In fact, everyone that I consult to. Mum given hers, dad and uncles. A man gotta do what a man gotta do right?
So the balancing scale now is probably 70:30. Higher percentage means GOING! Now let's see what's my friends' decision.
If I were to go, 2 benefits that I get will be a class 4 driving license (Areas in Thailand will makes it easier to clock 7000km mileage), and also the allowance ( for future use).
Definitely a big desicion I'm gonna make in my life. Please God help me.
Time check: 10:51 PM
|