
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
It has been 2 days since my posting. How I wish I never graduate from Tekong. I miss my bunk mates, my platoon mates and the enviroment there. It is so so so much different here in my new place.
Oh GosHH~!
It could be due to the fact that I have communal living back then. Everyday, it consists of lectures. Those are dry ones. I kept sleeping throughout. At some point of time, smses from my bunk mates, asking how have I been, makes me smile and keep me going.
Sometimes, I do wish to get to the same vocation as the rest. HmMmzZz..
The thoughts of waking up as early as 6am, knowing that you are going to waste your time doing nothing really kills.
I'm praying that as days goes by, things will be better.
And this year Hari Raya, I have the feeling I have to book in on Wednesday night itself. How cruel can this be? Not to mention, my plans for klua raya are soon to be ruined.
SigHhh~!
Time check: 8:10 PM
|