PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Saturday, June 28, 2008



Eversince NS, I've hardly time for myself. Things that I love to do vanished just like that. It's a big big change for me.

Today is my second bookout. It does feel like the 1st one. But a bit relax ah. The 1st book out, I was so eager to go out and see Singapore. Last Friday, I feel so happy to see my dad and our family car at Pasir Ris. Then reach home, see my family. 2 weeks is long enough. This moment makes me treasure every little things back home.

Fast forward to today. Reach home ard noon. First thing was to attack my mum's fried rice. Lapar dok! But eat maintain2 ah.

Basically nothing to do.
I think I'm going to sleep and wake up late tomorrow.
Get to play my guitar and MSN!
Wah satisfaction dok!
Maybe I'm going to call up a few friends.

Tmr booking in at 2000hrs.
Chiong laundry later.
Till then, wait for further updates if I'm not lazy.
Hoho.


Time check: 4:49 PM