
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Woke up at 7am, after the wake up call from bestie. Gotta head to ICA for collection of passport. Had our 'alas perut' at nearby coffeshop since Beach Road is too early to open. Then saw Kak Aini. Again, head to ICA and help her fill application form.
Vivo City was next. Sat around talking crap with our feet soak in the pool at 1pm! Scorching sun. Gila betol budak dua ekor nie.
We got bored. Bestie suggest we go Haw Par Villa. Hoho!! It's been ages since I went there. So yea, I actually go there. So classic lah the place. I just walk2, see the description of some statues and keep producing sweats. Heh!

..:: Admission is FREE! ::..

..:: Haw Par Villa ::..

..:: Garang sak ni jantan ::..

..:: Frog that was being coloured ::..

..:: A necessary fight by old maidens to protect Queen & husband ::..

..:: Statue Of Liberty yang sesat jalan ::..

..:: Wahai patung-patung sekalian, hari ni kita makan BESAR!!! ::..

..:: You've been caught RED-HANDED! Noty boy! ::..

..:: No no I'm not one of them ::..

..:: Big Face hahah! ::..
Serbu rumah bestie. Had mee goreng as dinner. Hoho! Thank you!
Ok what a day. I'm so worn out now. Gudnyte people.
Time check: 10:28 PM
|