PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Sunday, May 25, 2008



It's quite sad when you have only like a less than a week, knowing that you will lose your freedom. Life will be routined with instructions. No more late nights and hang arounds with friends.

Before all this shit happens, me and my two close brothers went out together. They did this just for me, who will be going to NS real soon. We caught Congkak. Hoho!

The funny thing is that we planned it an hour before it started. How klakar can this be? I feel like laughing. All because whatever we had planned the day earlier, clashes with each individual schedule.

See, only WE can did the unthinkable. Kecoh babe. Aku dah lah belom mandi. Show 2.20pm. Siot.

I have my driver. He 'perah' his dad's car, with us in it and sped to Yishun.
Hoho..!
Reach just in tyme for the show.
Amy was being an irritant in the cinema.
He kept complaining the show was boring and talked loud!!
Hahaha!

After the show, we ate some pasar malam food.
I had to go Pak Long house for some small reunion.
Can't lepak with them for long.
But hey, I will miss this time siak.
Tapi takpe, till September aje.
Thanks to An Burung & Amy.

Photobucket

*~ Amy in black, An in peach and me in blue ~*


Time check: 10:01 PM