PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Friday, March 21, 2008



I just wanna thank Nurshahidah, my bestest sidekick to again plan a surprise.
I was shocked to see Shamima because from what I know, she was in KL.
So yea, she secretly planned to mit Shamima.
Tipu aku lagi eh?!
HAHAHA!!
Also not forgetting the twin tower, Zac & Fie for cumin along.
Khekehkeheke!

Changi Beach again.
Best part are:
-Makan nasi lemak same-same
-Kecoh bile nampak bapok at carpark
-The Birthday cake!
-Seeing the group again. =)

Anyways, to all friends who wished me, THANKS A LOT!
Saye appreciate sungguh.

Kk.. Let the pictures do the talking.

Photobucket

*~ Nasi Lemak at this shop ~*

Photobucket

*~ Partners-In-Crime ~*

Photobucket

*~ Fatigue ~*

Photobucket

*~ Tempting WAHUU! ~*

Photobucket

*~ Menjamu Selera ~*

Photobucket

*~ The Magical Cake; Suddenly appeared before me HAHA! ~*

Photobucket

*~ Ah biaselah aku jugak ~*

Photobucket

*~ All of us ~*

Thank you once again friends..


Time check: 11:54 PM