
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Accompany Shamima to collect her specs at Tampines along with Haissac. Basketball betol. 168 peh line takde panjang lagi ker? And this lady in white top with curly hair stared at me. Lama plak tu. Yeah I knoe I'm HOT but no need to stare la.
We, the three budgeters walked from Tamp Lib to Afghanistan. Surprisingly I know the route there. With my 100kg bag pack, we marched to the spec shop. Penat beb!
Then we saw the leader of the neighbourhood tribe. Guess who? Asri la sia! Sorry ar Asri, gua jejak tempat lu tanpa beri salam ah. HAHA!! Shamima looks good with ther new specs. Dah jgn kembang!
Then went raya, covering 2 houses. My baby sitter's house and my makcik house. Reached home at 1230am! Gosh so tired.
- Missing her day by day -
Time check: 1:05 AM
|