PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Saturday, September 15, 2007



We decided to 'buka' in JB, along with the Malaysian cousins.
Meeting place is at Senibong Seafood Restaurant.
Nice place lah, especially when breaking fast.

On the way there, saw this car.
A car is that very eye-catching.
A car in red.
A car which is modified nicely.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Need I say more?
It's Mazda RX8 bebey!!
Woohoo!

So I get to eat 2 burger ramli *craving already!*
Fried cuttlefish *so bloody addictive!*
Ikan sweet sour *S'pore is better!*
Blackpepper chicken *Dun give meatball can?*

After buke, head to my auntie's house.
Tried to drive there.
But I guess I will hand the job to my dad! *Muahaha!*

From now on, I hate Indian barber shop.
From now on, FCUK ALL KELINGS!

-anti-KELING mode-



Time check: 12:32 AM