PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Wednesday, September 19, 2007



After 2 days of school, I kinda feel rather lethargic.
On Monday, lesson was DRAGGY!
Hatred fac no 1!

Tuesday was okay.
Ravi facilitates us.
He's my Datacomm fac in yr 2.
So yep, he rocks and end early.

Wednesday was set for FYP meeting.
Mr Seow Khee Wei looks funny even though in pic, he looks fierce.
Talk about raid which, I SWEAR, I dunch knoe anything.
I was in the lib, but the mind went holiday already.
4.30am woke up and never sleeps. Bole?!

Meet Ms Healthcare in the afternoon.
Plan to break at Geylang.
But the packness will be i-dun-wanna-imagine- pack.
So settle down at Rose Garden Restaurant.
Haus punye pasal, I order bandung and teh. HAHA!

Fast forward, I got a surprise!!
Jgn bukak selagi belom sampai rumah okay.
So open the package the min I reach home.
Dpt KOKO KRUNCH LAH SEY!
HAHAHAHA!!
She is the cuttest little thing lah!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

:: What's inside? --> Koko Krunch! --> Got note some more! ::

I think that's adorable.
Thank you!!

Kk wanna sleep.
Selamat.


Time check: 9:41 PM