
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Friday, August 17, 2007
So I passed!! Wuah wuah.. Shall not exaggerate lah okay. Anyways, I think I'm proud of my achievements so far. Many said, "Eh, kalau kau 1st tyme TP, susah tau nak pass. BBDC ade quota lar. This and that." So I was unsettled at first, thinking of their words. But then it is me who's taking the test, not them. My auntie unsettled me. She took thrice. The only one who had positive impact was my parents, especially dad. He took only once. So yeah father & son rules!
It's official!! I'm the 2nd in the cousins's list to get a license. I'm the 1st in the cousins's list to get a car license.
WoOoHooO!
All thanks to the almighty. Alhamdulillah. =)
Fireworks with them couldn't be more fun. We make the place like ours. They cam-whored!! Fireworks was damn nice!
Thanks Leha for the cake. Thanks Shamima for the lollipop. Thanks everyone for making it.
P/S: To my fren Izzati, thank you for influencing me to register for driving. If not for you, I think I will procrastinate again & again & again. Thanks FREN!!
-new racekid in town-
Time check: 7:50 AM
|