PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Saturday, August 11, 2007



Pasir Ris Park here we come!!

So we had a fun time at Sha's BBQ, for her birthday. Don't bother too much about the surrounding coz I think our cliques are the loudest of all.

Fell asleep on the way back. Too tired sey. And I miss the last bus. Darn it! Dad has to pick me up. Oh thank you! I wish I wish..

Hah.. Got a good ache after that.

And btw, Happy 19th Birthday to Shahidah aka Nunu! Maybe you have the best of health and good progress in the future.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

:: Sungguh not me to pose lyke this ::

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

:: Watcha you lookin at man.. ::

-gudnyte yaw-


Time check: 6:43 PM