PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Friday, June 01, 2007



School is now officially closed for 2 weeks. Oh man I really need this break. Afterall, who wouldn't? I shall not complain about FYP. Coz we'r on the right track and hopefully will complete within stated time. I wonder how the rest are doing. All those PHP shit, codings and diagrams. Urgh! It can makes me go NUTS.

After sch meet Sham and chilled in library along with the debate girls. And Haissac, dun be a father figure there. HAHA! Oh man they're stressed. Hope for the best yep. 2nd day of independent. Great I suppose. Kinda empty at night. Bleargh. Dinner's simple. Had a couple of bread with tuna. Wahaha! Lazy to go out and buy.

Sat & Sun will be helping out at the weddings. That means I will not rot at home. So in another words, YEAH!!

2nd of 4 days

-still trying-


Time check: 10:55 PM