
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Saturday, June 16, 2007
I'm feeling rather lethargic now. A trip to JB was really my priority. We join Pak Busu and family so it was kinda okay, given that my family have some companion going there. Freaking Woodlands was jam. We took the Tuas way and it's so damn far!!
Lunch at Giant foodmall, a visit to the barber and walk around. Secret Recipe is a must. Bought two cakes and 3 slices of different2 flavour. Woah~! Last spot was Xtra and ayam penyet. Wah!! First tyme tasting the Malaysian ayam penyet. Sadly, I have to say that Singapore's BETTER! wahaha..
3 Ut's coming up next week. I've got C's for 3 of the UT 1's. Nabey! Will do better this week starting from Digital Forensic.
Mima, thanks ah! u've influenced me already. wakaka~ -love is friendship-
Time check: 11:50 PM
|