PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Friday, May 18, 2007



1 week has passed. i'm feeling rather dead now. Something is missing in my everyday life. I think the ambience that my KAMBINGS created is diminishing. Just what is happening sey? One sick for like one week. One don't even bother to come to school. Just what is this?

Class has been a torture. For five weeks, i can say that this is the most boring-est class i've ever got into. Dun tell me i'm anti-social. FUCK no. People know me best will deny it. I'm beginning to hate this kind of environment. Talk Channel 8! Discuss Channel 8! And does RP care? Why those people can get their GROUP in the same class. Me? I got thrown out from mine. How I wish I was in Zati's class. My intention of taking IT Security is to be with them. But FUCK no. Why must this happen? Everyday is like practically FUCKING ALONE in class. No Malay guys. Why RP why?

To the point that i don't wanna go for prayers just now. Going there alone . Khai is sick. Nasib iman kuat ar.

I hate this kind of life. Can't i get the same environment as my previous class? FUCK no. The system can suck the dog's dick la.

i've had enough.

fucking gudbye!


Time check: 8:09 PM