
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Thursday, March 08, 2007
I've given myself time to fully understand someone and do something new but the fact is I can't. It is hard to say truthful words that may sometime bleed a person.
People mentioned that I'm sharp. Sharp as in what? I also dunno. That is why you have to be careful. Be careful not to get hurt. What the hell I talk sia.. Anyways, I am loving life now. I don't wish to change for the time being.
I get to know that silence disappearance means they will be good as gone. Well, the truth is that somebody has prolly found someone new. But then again, deny when asked. So might as well I just keep quiet. Just pray for ur happiness will do. Yeay!! Freedom freedom~!!
Congratz to Sham n Sha for a successful Haagen Dasz interview. But I lazy to work now. So, sorry u guys go ahead. I need to focus on my goals.
Pondering & Wondering~~
Time check: 5:19 PM
|