
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Friday, February 02, 2007
Skipped school for today. I've cleared the requirements to go to Year 3. So skipping today isn't that bad. Woke up early to revise for the last UT. At the same time, the thought of not getting to blog worries me. Thanks to Nazra for pointing the error. Template error. Walao wei!!
Mit up with Fiq and went to class. Masuk aje dorang nga siap2 nk amik gamba. Iskh!! UT was fairly easy. Hope I can pass well. Then lepak with my KambingzZz till 6 plus.
Ade accident near the sch traffic light.
Haissac: "Eh, takde orang nak sapu glass2 pecah ni ker?!" Pale hotak~! hahaha
Eh aku lama sak tk makan Oreo. Thx to kakak Saleha for it. :):)
I found out one thing. Evertyme Shamima gets excited, her face turns RED!! hahaha!! excited bkn ape, stakat tgk gamba mat2 bollywood kat friendster je. Iskh! Syirik betol~
Time check: 10:45 AM
|