PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Monday, February 26, 2007



All I know is that it starts at 9am and ends at 4pm. So here I was applying for the job and 15 mins later, the customer service officer told us that application has closed, meaning we've to be back here tomorrow. That isn't enough. When I handed her the form, she refused to take and has the cheek to ask me bring tomorrow. How fcuking cool is dat?!!!

And it's only 1pm mind you!

Luck have not been on my side lately. Buying papers doesn't help me either. Holidays holidays~!!

And Fareed, let's not go to any factories anymore okay? *scary man~*

Made up my fickle mind. This is it. To enrol at BBDC tmr. Well targeted myself 9 months to get the license. Wish me well. Insya allah boleh punyer~~

~it's been two days since we've last talked~


Time check: 12:13 AM