PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Sunday, January 14, 2007



Oh man! I've been addicted to Prison Break now. It aired on local TV but I think I don't like to wait for weeks long series plus tv ads in between.

Seeing it at my own time is better. Yeahyeah.. Seems that I will be stuck on this very chair for days to come. Cool man!

FYP proposal link has been activated. Alamak ape siao mau propose?! PP lom habis lagik. *paNtatzZz ar!*

Saturday went to Umbro with bestfriend and family. Alamak! Naik lorry ah dOk. WoOo! Got myself a pair of shirts. Kasut futsal dia lawa sak. But as usual mesti no SIZE! I always have ISSUES with shoes man.

I saw a ring at Xcraft with a pricetag of $20. Eh I want lar!

Tmr FYP meeting at Civic Library. *FYP + PP = MadNEss!*


Time check: 8:23 PM