PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Monday, December 11, 2006



Seriously speaking, I don’t know where to start. Right from the start I know that this is going to happen. I can foresee things and it’s proven. Several things have made my blood boiled like it never used to. She does not know how I feel and she doesn’t know that I’m waiting for this day to come. To her, it is like another day.

Too many things happened today really test my patience. And you being my one of my closest friend, you are forgiven. I am never like this when I go out with you. Forgive me if I did.

To Amy bro, thx for cooling me down. Kao try your best tapi aku still bingit gak. Sorry..

To Sha, I hope you like the bag. I know black is one of your fav colour but the reason I choose white is because white resembles purity and sincerity. Cool kan?

Sorry kasi present lambat. *sMiles*


Time check: 8:09 PM