PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Friday, December 22, 2006



I-Z need me to help out at his stall today. Why not? Better than doing nothing. GosH~! I miss that hawker centre reali. That's where I get quite a lot and spent on things. I'm becoming brand conscious now. For the good la.

But something bothered me. That very seat where we had our Nasi Ayam Penyet for lunch. Suddenly I feel I just don't wanna do anything. Thx I-Z for your advise.

A date I remember - 15 Nov 06.

Bring dad to redeem webcam. Take bus from PS to Lavender is really a heartache and stomachache. Jam here n there couple with a KELING driver drive SLOW nak MAMPOZ! EH perah lah minyak tu. Takut petrol habis pe beb?! *&%@#!*

Besok nak gi JB ke tk? Oi IZ tarik org lah..


Time check: 9:11 PM