
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Friday, December 01, 2006
Had Java today. I learn an important lesson and that is never ever give up when facing with problems. Well, fac help us with our codes with JUST ONE change to our main program. I've been like trying hard with Fiq just to get the desired results. All she take was take a look at the codes, ask us a question and spot the mistake. Wah TERROR lah ni faci!
OS UT3 was okayy. C+ for UT2. What the hell. I study you know. Nevertheless, i passed and i'm glad. After UT, go buy hot milo and pepsi for lepak-king in Sha's class. Ade biskut. Ape lagi~ Cicah ngan MILO!! Wahaha..
Tomorrow going PS for my MP3. Nk pilih MP3 mcm pilih ape jelah aku nie. *cerewet*
Time check: 10:28 AM
|