PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Wednesday, November 01, 2006



Today is somewhat a special day personally for me. It marks the end of Puasa 6 for me and I'm feeling good. I've done it! Syukur alhamdulillah~~! So tomorrow is Chicken BBQ DAY!!

Went to Far East Plaza with Idah. Hair make-over looks great k. And do not tie your hair!

Well yesterday an inhuman act took place at Tekka Wet Market. I have just witnessed a big catfish being taken out alive from the tank to the floor. While wriggling, it was hit on the head with a long wood 3-4 times. The sound was like, "thud thud". The poor fish died ok.

It was sold to this Indian customer. *@#*$*^&#@*&^!!!*

What is going on here? This is TORTURE!! T-O-R-T-U-R-E!! I feel like smacking the owner right on his D***! Incorrigible assholes~

Phrase of the day: Expect The Unexpected

Why??! I tell ya why..

* Didn't expect free transportation to KKH.
-tHx to Leha's Frend-

* Terserlah ke-selenge-an Leha
-phone in the bag. bag in the van. van drove off. leha stranded-

* Free transportation on my way back.
-special thx to I-Z family-

* Get to drink YAKULT! Haha~


-end-


Time check: 8:47 PM