PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Saturday, September 02, 2006



Had a good tyme with my my friends particularly Derrick n Idah. A visit to Expo saw us buying ourselves an external hard disk each. At last I've got what I wanted. A quick look at the watch and it's already 1.30pm. Head down to Geylang for lunch. Initial plan was to City Hall.

Idah!! Ade hikmah disebalik turun Geylang tau. Hikmah die aku dpat SLIPAR! yAY! haha.. and yes.. yesterday I was complaining about how difficult it is for me to get shoes.. let alone slippers! Sorry u for having to listen to my complainings haha..

Thank u god for directing me to the unexpected but right place. Well I bought two of those.. yeeha!! Marina Sq is next. This makcik tak habis nk kene2 kan aku tau. Hish!!

Anywayssss.. a good day well spent!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

== Susah datang sia ni barang ==

Thx idah sebab teman aku!! Tgk aku jgk baik haha..


Time check: 10:27 PM