PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Friday, August 25, 2006



Ok here I'm back from my 3 days chalet at Downtown East with my beloved classmates. Time really flies and I realised that it's finally over. What the heck! 3 days feels like onli 3 hours.

There's disappointments here and there. First was that the whole class was not there during the BBQ session. Secondly, we should book in as a class okay! Anyways, I've fun playing crazy soccer games with the boys, swimmming early in the morning and those ghost stories sessions.

One thing that creeps me is that most of us felt that the toilet was 'preoccupied'. I felt it during the first day itself. I decided not to tell them but Ryan was feeling it too. From there, I chop2 bath and eeeww.. seram lar!!

First night was spend at the arcade and the PS2 games. Nobody slept until 2-3am. Second even better. 4.30am then we all slept. Haha!!

Well E35k, you're the best bunch of crazy peeps I've had this year. It's a pity that we have to change class AGAIN! So you see RP has flaws and that is by breaking its students bonds and unity. FCUK!! It's minor la. Do keep in touch and let's not forget each other okaaaay!!

Now I'm sleepy like hell.. Need to sleep. See you guys around. Derrick & Jeff, we will meet again on Monday okaaaaayyy!!

== Thx to Wei Kiat & Ryan for organizing this chalet ==


Time check: 9:47 AM