
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Monday, August 21, 2006
The day started off with me waking up late. As usual, I basically strolled to schoOl. The unexpected thing happen.
As soon as I was in the lift, it kinda moves up slowly. Taking way too long to reach LEVEL 3!! Then got the fire alarm. Hell NO!! Hell Yeah I'm stuck in the lift. GoOdnEss!! It reaches level 5 but didnt open the door. Then it goes to level 3. Lucky sia the doOr open. ChoY!! I saw all the lift with no lights. Pagi2 deepavali dah carik hal ngan aku. Ape salah aku nie?!! Ahah..
So nothing special happens la. Database's quite fun today. That's the end of the story.
Am I being too lenient if somebody cut Q and take the things I want from me..? It happen twice la ok!! HmMMmzzZzz..
Time check: 9:06 PM
|