
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Thursday, July 20, 2006
Never felt better during the last few days. I also dunno why. Maybe I've not been thinking about her toOo much. Well seems that I've accepted fact and move on with my life. Going for something certain is a MUST.
I'm speechless when I recalled two years back. What happened in between is so NOT me. *sOmeboDy plz sLap me*
Gerl, give me the chance to repay the faith yOu have in me all these while. I'm soRRy to make yOu suffer. GiVe me a seCond chancE will yOu??
Java is irritating me again. Oh yeS! My JAVA expert is in another group. GOsh! Leaving me astray for the FIRST TYME!!
Johan is DAMN friendly today. *woNder how I woNder wHY*
Must be because of GORDON!! Haha.. YOu rock ah!! He kENA already I think!
Tmr will be shOoting MTV. DerricK will be the DIRECTOR. No douBt!!
5 more weeks left for schoOol. After which will be separated AGAIN! *RP Lyfe is Always Lyke This*
Azi!! Haissac!! Jeff!! Farah!! Can we LYKE BE IN THE SAME CLASS AGAIN? *HaiZ!!*
FriendsHip lasts okay.. we will be..
PP havent doOooOOoo!! Mrs Rajinee!! Can I lyke INTERVIEW yOU?!!
*on the guitar is the song Rhythm of Love - Scorpions!*
Time check: 12:30 PM
|