
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Wednesday, June 28, 2006
There's a couple of doubts arises when I read about researches for sheesha. Some say it is bad for health while some says it is better as compared to smoking.
Once, I just came back from a prayer and at this traffic light, I smell something nice. Strawberry flavour. I realised it was coming from a group of boys smoking ryte behind me. Suddenly, I thought of sheesha. Well I tried to be more open la. I missed a couple of sheesha session wif my Lanunz. Feel lyke trying it. But I'm reluctant due to those researches that I've read. Those that makes me creep is the effects of gum disease, huge amount of toxic taken in, tar and infertility. GoOdness~~
I've told Fy that I wanna try. He's tryin to organise it. Smlm semangat. Nyari ntah nape tk semangat lakz. Anyways, I will try it once. Just to get the feel of it. Insya allah takde pape. I miss my Lanunz. That's d other reason toO. Their presence and kecoh-ness is greatly missed. Haiz~
SoOry to the E35-k soccer guys. Can't make it today. I need a rest at home. Location @ former Rp futsal. SoOo far seyy~ GosH~!
Brazil and France are through. Q-F gonna be the repeated final in France 98. Well I'm sure Brazil will win. England and Portugal is another classic. Damn! I supported these 2 teams siaaaa! Based on England performance, I think Portugal will go through. 1stly, Figo.. Then Deco (not playing though), C.Ronaldo and Pauleta. YeaH yeaH!!
Selamat ah~
Time check: 10:38 AM
|