PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Saturday, June 03, 2006



:: Last Day Of School ::

As the heading says, it's the last day of school. Weeee! No more waking up early in the morning for two weeks. Yes ar! Shahidah! Bile nk gi town nie??!

Hmm I don't know how to describe this feeling..




















...of getting the chance for Friday's prayers. Yup. I'm relieved that I manage to. Coz I missed two sessions and the consequences of not going for THREE is... Only God knows. Alhamdulillah.. I told myself that if I have to go even if I 've not finish my work. Thank god I manage to finish it early. Syukur..

Attend this NIG camp briefing. Yup. I'm going for camp from Monday to Wednesday, 5th-7th June. Gonna be fun I guess. Need the points that's why. The good thing is I have to bring my lappie. So no worries of not going online fer three days.

PP is worrying. Alaa I want to interview Alex Ferguson seyyy hahaha.. I knoe it's ridiculous. Well be realistic la ehk. Hmmzz.. Sape sey nk interview??? *Otak Blank*

Oklah byee..

*Putera Hanz*


Time check: 3:44 PM