
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Thursday, June 08, 2006
:: Bugis ::
Ok here we go. Planned to go Bugis wif Sham n Earthling pluz Daf. StoOopid bus. I told Sha not to be late but I was late. Haha~ SoOoory!! But Sham was late toOoo. *Tk nk kalah*
First target - Belt. Not successful. All were girls stuffs. Haiz! Then went to look for watch. Okla bought myself one. Quite nice. I loOooike. Then headed to Sim Lim. Get some engineering stuffs and back to Bugis. And guess what? Meet Sha's "best friend"!! hahahaha..
Mcm gitu rupenye die. Cun ehk.. Tapi tkpe ah.. *SteP tkmOOoo gaTaL* And woW! the cashier tu lawa seyy.. SO adorabLe.. Abeh asik pandang sinie jekk.. Ok ok tkmo perasan.. *SteP tk PrasaN nie*
Next stop BEACH ROAD. Had a chicken rice blackpepper wif Shamima. And Sha! Ur nasi goreng unique eh ade KROPOK!! Hahah.. and daf as usual.. XTRA nasik~
Sungguh tak ku sangke Sha telah diperbodohkan oleh apek air tu hahaha.. so many funny incidents la.. got one at the tap. Need not say much. One advise. "Read the SIGN!!" "Automated Sensor Tap!" Haha..
Get myself a ring, belt wif black n red words on it. Tot of buying slippers but nvm la.. Next tyme. I want that black n white TOPMAN long sleeve shirt!!! Ergh!! * nK kene at baiK kat diE laaa*
*Putera Hanz*
Time check: 10:49 AM
|