
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Monday, June 19, 2006
As I look to the dark morning skies I discover that it protrays me That sombreness that reside in me Which mercilessly left a scar in my heart
Was woken up by mum. Realised it was 7.10am. Rushing to the toilet is not me I guess. I knoe that somehow or rather I will be late. Little strides was taken without realising the urgency of school. My mind was somehow in another world, thinking about what has happened.
Having a hard tyme in school doesn't do me good. Mind was in another wonderland. Physically in class but mentally not. For the past few days, I've not been myself. I fake a smile every now and then. Things come and go. Changes happen in a split second. Adapt is a must. Survival of the fittest counts. Was thought to be patience when going through the hardship of lyfe..
School ends and was back alone in the bus. Thinking over and over again. Without knowing a little cute young boy was lookin at me. He was smiling. It touches me. And again, due to the blindness of my heart, I ignored that kid. How could I? Innocent with cute round eyes. Suddenly the heart reminds me that I'm in no mood to look at things. Little boy, if you happen to see me again anywhere, do smile. I will return it to you.
In the bus, saw a couple at a traffic light. Holding hands. A guy wif her gf. A nurse. Out of a sudden, my body temperature rose up a couple of degrees though the air-con was cold enuf to distinguish heat. I don't even know why it happened. It just did. By coincidence, my mp3 was playing "Sorry seems to be the hardest word". It adds to the pain.
God, u r the one that I look to when things went against me. You have proved time and time again that you are the one that is capable of helping me. Nobody will understand how I feel now except you god. I just hope and pray that if not soon, it will be later. Like I said, things change, people change. I hope that is not the case for me. It ain't over until it is totally over.
Ya Allah, tabahkan hati. Terangkan fikiran ku. Amin..
Time check: 9:58 PM
|