PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Sunday, May 28, 2006



Well boring weekend I got here. Saturday did practically nothing. I happened to find out the things that I hate. Well I wonder why FREAKS are alive in this world. Yes FREAKS!. Only Sha knoes who. Nasib kao ader Sha. Lao tak, aku merana sorang2. And thx sis for the info about him. Now I knoe.. What a small world.

Anyways, just return from my dad's friend jemputan. Accompany him as my mum and makciks all go to my aunt's house tgk baby. Yea I got a new adik sedare. Tambah lagi satu. Makin ramai la...

Food was ok. But the place's too cramped up. So was a bit hard to move around.

That's it fer today.

Waiting fer term break! Which means YAY!

WORLD CUP 2006 coming up..

I'm gonna be sick of FOOTBALL FEVER! Yeah~

Putera Hanz
*Heal*


Time check: 5:15 PM