
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Friday, May 26, 2006
Reached school late. Wait fer Sha. She's stuck in the traffic jam. Well that's my reason to the fac eheh. Tgl Punggol maa.. jauh dOk~
Had Web Multimedia. I'm satisfied with my work. Manage to get button done. Yay! I didn't manage to pray juz now. And yes, I feel super guilty of not doing so. Didn't realise it was already 1.20pm and I was still in class. It's one of those thing that I hate about PBL. Next week must go. *Big Must* If not....
Sha's been bubble AGAIN! No interview. Waited mcm durian tak fall2. GosH! N i haven't receive the email. What is that suppose to mean? Am I in or out? *Haiz!*
End of UT1. *Relieved*
Hope everything goes well after this.
Putera Hanz *Feelings*
Time check: 8:26 PM
|