PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Sunday, May 21, 2006



Life has never been so stress nowadays. There is so many things cramped up in my brains and it's stretched to the limits. Have you ever wonder if you could just take time off and have a breather in the country you really wanna go??

If I could stop the time, I will. Just to keep up with things. Time really flies. Is there another term that I can use? Time sprints perhaps.

I've seen Australia as the perfect place to recharge the batteries. Where all the beaches and clear crystal water are. The environment differs from here a million. How I wish that when I woke up, I could take my own sweet time to do anything instead of doing what is fixed for the day. Example is waking up, clean up and go to school. Powerpoints, RJs, 8-4 schedule..

Can I like go to the beach after school? Where in Singapore can I find those type of beaches anyway?

ECP - For lovers.. Duh~
Changi Beach - Can't beat the clear waters of any Australian beach
Sembawang Park - Worst still, can't guarantee even 20% of living fishes

Haiz. Strict education in Singapore. It's good but there's more to it. Only god knows. It's like my small room filled with many accessories. Can imagine how cramp that is? A week in Australia will certainly be fine. Or even more.. *Dreaming*

Hanz Hammett
*Living on the coast of Australian Beach*


Time check: 9:16 AM