
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Ever heard of the phrase. "First impression counts"? Ha.. Ever since I've been in RP, there's no one better than Sha n Sham. These gals are my first ever poly friends. And I came out with this phrase, "First friend counts". And I do miss them, the first class. Shaikhul has been my good bro during that time. I think he's a good friend. Still in touch even though diff class.
Problems kept arising. It's them that I turned to. No one else. The bad thing about changing classes is that we are forced to break the bond that we've created. Haiz!
Sha n Sham, u've been such a great help to me. Sha a.k.a my adik a.k.a (EARTHLING??!!!), thx for listening to the recent probs. And Sham a.k.a (Sha hahaha), thx for consoling me and giving the advice. U people are the best peeps I have. Thanks~
I have to accept the fact that there are nobody like the LanunzZz in poly life. Even if there are, it won't be the same. Haiz! Ohh LanunzZz sekalian, Holiday ngn World Cup dah dekat nie. Ape2 plan contact aku yerr.. Same2 kene demam bola. Wuah3..
I shall end here.
Putera Hanz *Endless Rain*
Time check: 9:38 PM
|