
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Wednesday, April 12, 2006
New look for my blog kesayangan. Yay!! It's been a while die tk tuka baju. Wahkahka~! What have I been doing in these last few days? Practically NOTHING! N-O-T-H-I-N-G! Oh well just recovered from 4 sickness. Yeah and I mean 4! Straight after Ubin, I've sore throat, flu, cough and fever. Stretched for one week. Haiz! Ape nak jadi, aku pon tak tau.
I'm waiting for school next week. At least it doesn't bother me to death. Well new sch, foodcourts, pool, gym etc. Aha! Can't wait.. Well I hope there's a chance to get to the new jamming room. A friend of mine planned to play "She's Gone" from Steelheart. It's a cover. And the most important thing is, I'm the guitarist. Yay!
Look ahead and there's a small gathering for the family on Saturday. Gonna have some feast nearby the sea. Looking forward to the SATAY!! Saturday's training at 12pm. Well if I'm fully fit I'll turn up yeah..
She's not online for 3 days.. GoSH! So bored. No one to disturb. Alamak miss u la fren!
Hanz Hammett *She's Gone*
Time check: 9:57 PM
|