PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Sunday, April 16, 2006



Lyfe started at night really. BBQ near Seletar Dam was ok. Only that Scoot and Co didn't make it for whatever reasons they might have. We had chicken satay, lamb, and chicken itself. And yes! Mak Busu kuah satay is damned nice. There goes my appetite.. Yay!!

Next, school opening tomorrow. I'm in a state where there anxiousness, curiousness, scared for dunno what reasons, and glad that holidays are over. No more slacking. 4 modules this sem. Data Communications & Networking, Object-Oriented, Multimedia Applications and Database Fundamentals. Wuah! I hope I can manage this. Year 2. Yeah more stress. Welcome back Hanz~!

Lastly, CONGRATZ TO SHAHIDAH for making me proud. Ohh!! Kao dah bole buat blog tu, BANGGE EH! Haha.. jgn lupe ajar aku sudah.. And take care. Sch reopens. Cannot be sick sick ok..

I guess that's all for today..

Hanz Hammett
*Mu Hump*


Time check: 3:18 PM