
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Thursday, March 02, 2006
:: Wish I've known them EARLIER ::
This always happened to me. The best part comes when you are nearing the semester. Last sem, it was when I have to break my bond with PN 01-06. Now, PB 01-07. In addition to that, I've mixed with Shamima's cuzzies. They are the nicest people ever. Ok maybe I'm getting man overboard. But who cares? 1st impression counts. They are just cool people.
Tuesday, had lunch with them. I was a bit quiet then. As usual me.. Wednesday had lunch at Plaza. Shyness gone. A bit ar. I talk! Ahah!! Today is the best part. Meeting place at cafe. But I was late. End my presentation at 1pm. And sorry for making you guys wait. The prata toOoo!! Sorry prata.. Force to eat you when you are already dried up! Ahaha.. Thx to Sarah and co fer buying it.
After school, we watch movie. "The Pink Panther". Not bad. I can say it's funny and a bit lame. Ahaha!! I like his moustache!! Shamima was watching some anime stuffs at the other classroom. Feel like watching it again hehe..
I saw this trailer "Date Movie". Looks like a comedian movie. Anyone up fer it? If not, ape lagi.. pirate ar ahah!!
Hanz Hammett *Breathless*
Time check: 10:16 PM
|