
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Saturday, March 18, 2006
:: Maintenance & Bugis ::
And so, this maintenance tingy hinders me from blogging. As you knoe, blogging has been part of my life. Without it, it's like me going to town w/o my HP. Urgh!! Feel so dumb. I wonder why I'm the one affected whereas there's so many dumb blogs around. Aww well, my blog's cool I guess wahkahka..!! Niwae it's ok now. At some point, I thought of deleting OR worst still, not to blog anymore. Feel so shitty!!
Head to Bugis today. Initially to discuss for the chalet but there's too many people turning up la.. So we just had to cancel that! I'm the thorn among the roses. Well what can I say. Cool me need cool stuffs around. Wahkahka~! As usual, I patronize KFC!! Felt kinda hungry since I only eat nasi sambal goreng for breakfast and it's at 10am. So yeah, chickies for me. Awwww SEDAP~!!
Next stop.. Sim Lim Square. Check out price for Idah MP4 screen. Wahkahka.. The price certainly was damned expensive. $30 for a screen?
Final Stop.. Chinatown. Never been there before. Well it's Chinatown. Been expecting to see some Chinese Heritage there but turned out to be an INDIAN TEMPLE!! So contradicting. Ape yang korang fikirkan ni uat TEMPLE sebelah Chinatown?!! Wahkahka..
A new 3/4 Camou pants for me. Yeah Yeah!! Cost me $20. Worth it? Guess so. I want it badly. So I buy. Wish I can buy another 1. Well maybe next week. Yeah Yeah!! And I want slippers toOoOOo..!! Nice design arh..
Hanz Hammett *Love's Thing*
Time check: 2:33 PM
|