PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Friday, March 31, 2006



:: I'm Lovin' It ::

Here I am sitting on my chair, thinking about the past chalet. Well, it's history now. But not the memories. As I was surfing the net, there's a call. yeah it's Naz, confirming about the meeting time and where to meet Adib. That kinda of moment I really miss. Now, no call. Coz it's done and over. How I wish that moment is revisited. And how I wish the chalet is a month long or so. Coz these beautiful people are here.

For all the memories of the chalet and before, it will be kept tightly in me. No keys can unlock and destroy it. Once close, it's in safe hands.

A day at Ubin is an experience I will never forget. It's my 1st tyme getting there. Yeahyeah.. Truly enjoy the ride around the island. Should have gotten there early.

The day before was havin some games in the maze at Pasir Ris Park. Police & Thieves!! Haha.. I'm lovin' it.

BBQ was ok. Only that I'm not 100% fit. In fact, on Monday night I was down with sorethroat. But I push that aside. Fever reside after Ubin. GosH! Thx to Naz for the pills.

That's it. Ain't gonna talk no more. Thx to those who organise this chalet yeah! Esp the O.C.. I enjoyed it. Wish the days are prolonged ekeke.. Oklah, take care LanunzZz. C u around somewhere.. Lau nampak tegur ye. Sayeeee ni pemaluuuuu wakaka..

Hanz Hammett
*Nothing Else Matters*


Time check: 2:31 PM