PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Tuesday, March 21, 2006



I don't understand people sometimes. They might say this but end up doing that. I have just learnt something. Don't trust anybody. Sounds hard but that's the way now. BECAUSE I'VE BEEN BUBBLE AGAIN!! Twice in a fortnight. The only thing is that the culprits are different. Well, I shall not say much. This is because going to tomorrow's workshop ALONE is gonna reflect me. I don't care no more. When I feel lyke going, I will go. I WILL only ask those who can be trusted and MORE WILLING to go. I'll do anything to get the DA points.

As for Dragon Boat, this is another problem. There's this "HELL WEEK" installed for the new guys in April. I don't know what is it but some say it's HELL. Yeah basically that's it. Only the fittest will stay with the team. Those who are not will be asked to leave the team. When I heard that, I'm disappointed. Nevertheless, I will try and survive the ordeal. I'm confident and capable of going through. Insya allah..

Bloody MINESWEEPER. Been playing this against SHAHIDAH and she won a lot. Ok she's my enemy now.. Wakaka!! Taklar, aku baik. Everytime when she LOSE, she gave every reasons there is on the board. Wakaka.. I think she's born with a MINESWEEPER GAME in her brain. Haiz!!

Hanz Hammett
*Winning Days*


Time check: 3:15 PM