PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Saturday, February 04, 2006



What a hectic week installed for me. Even though there were two days 3 days off, I can feel the pressure mounting. It's about my life, my studies everything. I can't believe I will be in this state but here I am.

It's sad that I've got to let go one of the goals this year. I can forget about cars for the moment. Yep. I decided to postpone my license after NS. I can't possibly cope with it any more. No patience. That is.. At the moment, I have to let go some things to relieve myself. Seeing my friends who've owned their license made me even more determined to get one. But now, I realise that it takes time. So yeah, I probably continue after my studies when all pressure resides..

And so, went to Kallang for wet training. We started off at 1.30pm instead of 10am. Enough sleep means good focus. I felt that I've improved slightly on the strokes. My backbone isn't aching like it used to be. A couple of positive note from the seniors. March and June races coming up. Probably taking part for the June race. Need to satisfy the quota though.

My enemy: Weight!! Ok focus on that Hanz!!

For the 3rd time, I've got to practice the strokes on still water. It wasn't bad. But I wanna go along with the big boys. Yeah maybe soon. Reach home at about 6pm. Didn't feel tired at all and I don't even know why. Nevertheless, I go sleep! Wahkahka..

Hanz Hammett
*You rock my world*


Time check: 12:05 PM