PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Saturday, February 11, 2006



It feels so bad. Force to woke up at 5.45am. Shit! And I should have come a bit later. Reach Kallng SDBA at 7.25am and there only one guy there. What the heck. No breakfast. Damned early. I'm in for trouble. But heck care la.

This is the best wet training after 3 weeks. It takes all the energy out of you. I didn't waste my time idling like the previous weeks. I'm going to master the strokes. The low point is that I scratched my arms numerous times against the side of the boat. Red scars.. Haiz!! It's only minor. So I don't bother too much. Ahaa.. how many people drop from the boat? Hmm 3.. The worst was Andy. Heehee.. Be careful next tyme ah boy.

Now after 5 hours of sleep, I felt fresh. Here am I sitting updating my blog. This is my life so far. Tough one ehk.. But it's all in the mind. NS looming large. Prepare now Hanz.. *fleX fleX fleX*.. Aiya!! Haven't grow big enough haha.. SoOn~


Time check: 8:49 PM