PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Wednesday, February 15, 2006



I'm feeling better.

Go to school as usual. Still reeling from it. Reach school early as there's UT. I just do based on my ability to talk crap. Yup. I didn't study that well. So I hope to pass and that's it. I'm clearing the module.

At school, yeah Shamima told me she received a flower from someone. Muahahah!! I feel lyke laughing. Ok gal, that is your first step towards getting what you want. Good luck eh Shamima!!

After school, met Zal. At last, I've got company to talk to. You see, when you don't expect anything, something will pop up. That's how it goes throughout my life. Accompany him to take a faulty laptop at Woodlands Ring. Looking for the owner, skali yang klua anak dara daaa.. The way she layan us is lyke nak tak nak. Confirm budak-budak secondary nie. Look at how Zal did the work. Wah Wah professional betul abg kiter ni ehk..

Reach home about 6.30pm and off to sleep!!

Hanz Hammett
*Carve the artifact*


Time check: 9:45 AM