PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Friday, February 10, 2006



I don't prefer culture to be on Friday really. Time constraint. Have Friday prayers. Meaning got to rush. What to doOOoO.. Have to bear for another 3 weeks or so.

After class, I feel like wanna skip training due to some Arts Bazaar meeting. Little did I know that it last only for about 15 minutes. Hek eleh.. So decided to go for training. Well the gym is clear of people. I have ample time to do exercise well.

I'm proud of myself yeah. Thanks to the guys who gave me the motivation to run. Usually after gym, we have to do pull ups and run 5 rounds. So far, I only do the inclined flex up hang and run about less 2 rounds. And I pancit.. But today, the guys really motivate each other. I can't believe I ran with them for 5 rounds. Quite an achievement eh?? Of course there's stopping but I've been forced not to. And yeah, I realised that if I don't stop, the momentum is not break and I can go on some more.

Reach home at around 9.30pm. Damned shagged man. Mental torture! Tomorrow training at 7.30am. BAIK ARH!!!


Time check: 8:14 PM