PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Monday, February 20, 2006



Class end early today at 10am. Due to the stupidness of the Science topic, the faci gave us ample tyme to slack and asked us to be back at 2.30pm for the 6P. Good deal ar!!

Me, Varun, KC & Shaun went to Far East Plaza to have lunch. But end up only me and Varun ate at KFC. Both of them went up where I also don't know. Heck care la.. Ayam dah memanggil tuh.

We snap snap pictures here and there. Wah this auntie really gives a bad service man. I request to change for a thigh and breast but she gave me breast and rib. To think that she can bluff her way through is a no-no man. I 100% know how they look like. So too bad auntie. Gotta give me that thigh.

I saw it on the shelf but she claimed that it wasn't there. I told her it's there and pointed out. haha.. She damned malu la~ Terpakse kasi aku.. Padan muke ko~ Nk bedek ngn KFC pro..

Then went back school and slack. I feel guilty of eating it but as there's training today, I might as well eat up. I'm glad that I manage to cover 5 rounds again. And the weights has been slightly increased. Syukur alhamdulillah. May I get the strength to lift those heavy weights. Insya allah..



::.. Grrrrrr ..::



::.. In class ..::



::.. Before ..::



::.. After ..::



::.. Waiting fer bus ..::



::.. Er-Hanz ..::

Hanz Hammett
*Beautiful Day*


Time check: 10:50 PM