
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Saturday, February 25, 2006
:: Body BREAKDOWN ::
Success comes with sacrifices. Now I have 2 goals to be achieved.
1st goal - Complete the Bazaar Arts thingy & get CE points (4th/5th March)
2nd goal - Be in good shape for the race. If I'm in.. (18th or 19th March)
Friday was down with flu. The day went with a relatively low point. Sick. Thinking to "Pon" but guess it's too late. Saturday got rowing. Feel like not cuming. Had this Piriton pill at night and feel better today.
Training was ok. But stamina not quite there. Teamwork, strokes, timing improved a little bit but the last sprint was hell. Guys, we can do better. I trust you all. Let's train hard together yeah!!
Tomorrow got Kendarat. No rest for me. Hmm~!
Hanz Hammett *Cold*
Time check: 10:44 PM
|