PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Friday, February 17, 2006



::.. Tiring Day ..::

To start the day, I have Basic Science UT. Gotta say if I'm an O Level student now, I'll breeze through. Alah!! Seems simple but end up scratching my head for answers. I hope I pass mind you~!!

Culture was fun. My team did about podcasting. Ever heard of it before? Initailly I don't want to take up the topic but since it's a new one, they agreed. I follow the flow. Only then I realised that it was simple. New technology started off in 2004. Cool~! Hope can get "A". Amin..

After school went for Arts Bazaar meeting. Lasted for 2 hrs. So tired~! Tomorrow confirm skipped training. Damned shagged!!

Then meet this makcik at 7-11. She says she's thirsty and want me to blanje. Amboi~! Kesian pulOk makcik idah nie. Baru baik sakit dah lantak coke. Bagus lah tu nak. Can't think of going anywhere, we proceed to Funan KFC. Had my dinner. Lapa sakz. Makcik ni pon sekaki jugak. Tak habis ckp die nye favourite phrase. Dah lebih 10 kali dOk aku dgr haha. Anyway, it's true la. I won't regret it. (",)

Jalan punye jalan dah kol 11pm. Baik arh. Aku dah ngantuk. Then balik. I said to Steve (Gym instructor) that I'll be coming down tomorrow. Muahaha!! Mampoz aku~! But no worries. I got reason to do so.

Klah, bubbye.. Havin my rest now..

Hanz Hammett
*Whispering In My Ears*


Time check: 2:26 PM